Answers to Questions Mormon Seekers Frequently Have About the Bahá'í Faith
For further information about the Baha'i Faith you must attend a Seekers Meeting at a Baha'i Center near your home. A Seekers Meeting includes the following:
1) Believers and Seekers (non-bahais) introduce themselves and sit down, and a Believer recites a Baha'i Prayer (takes about 3 mintues).
2) A DVD is shown about the Faith (15 to 30 minutes)
3) There is a "Question and Answer" Period where Seekers can ask questions.
4) There is a Social Time where refreshments are served (like at a Church dance) and Believers and Seekers can mingle.
5) The Host (a Believer) offers the Seekers free Baha'i literature, and Seekers may borrow books from a free lending library.
Seekers Meeting last about 90 minutes. Dress is casual. Smoking is sllowed outside (smoking is allowed in the Faith and smokers are never shunned). There is usually no child-care. Donations cannot be accepted.
To attend a Seekers Meeting please call this toll-free number (anytime day or night) and leave your name, the city and state you live in, your number, and a good time to call you back:
To receive FREE Baha'i literature mailed to your home (nobody will ever knock on your door) then go HERE and fill-out the online request form. Your name/address will NEVER be sold!
GO IN PEACE!